Not Quite Delhi Belly

I've been under for the past two days...some nasty stomach flu was going around and most of the group got it.  Yesterday was the worst - I had a fever and chills - one of the London girls sweetly told me "I looked s$@&".   Luckily she's also a doctor so she gave me something to bring down my fever and a rehydration treatment that tasted like purple pedialyte.  I've never actually had pedialyte, but I imagine that's what it tastes like.

Good news is that I'm feeling a million times better today (1) I passed my final quiz and practicum!!!  🙌 (2) I held down my dinner - veggie fried rice has never tasted so good!

Tomorrow is our last full day.  I'm excited just to enjoy the yoga and the end of the trip with all the great people I've met.  There are definitely some characters in our group!  We had a talent show last night, complete with self-deprecating comedy, animated singing, and some Bob Marley jams.  Although, I can honestly say I'm ready to be home (God Bless the USA).  

Saturday is the closing ceremony - then off to Delhi with the sisters from Cairo and a quick trip to the Taj Mahal.  Guess who won't be eating any of the street food there...


Comments

Popular Posts