Blessings

I found out my uncle passed away, and while it hurts to know that I'm away from my family at a time I should be near, it also clarifies "a" or perhaps "the" reason I'm here...to learn the healing powers of yoga - physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally, et cetera, in order to teach those I love.  We had a group chanting session scheduled tonight, so when I told Scarlett (the main Tribe instructor) about my uncle's passing, she offered to dedicate the session to him and our family.  It was quite a beautiful and spiritual experience with candles lit - a consecration, group blessing, and chanting and singing.  I was personally moved and honestly felt a rush of wind and a physiologically heavy heart but also a sense of peace.  The rest of my stay, I'm dedicating to him, in hopes that God and the universe uses me as a vessel to be a blessing to others.

Namaste.


Comments

Popular Posts